Freelance First Aid Trainers Required
Blue Fox Specialise in First Aid Training across all industry sectors.
We cover all regions in the UK and are currently seeking experienced First Aid Trainers to join our team of professional and dynamic trainers.
First Aid Trainers (Freelance) between £125 and £185 depending on location
The Role: We require trainers to be first and foremost people friendly and have a passion for first aid. You will be required to attend various workplaces and present our first aid courses to individuals, early years settings, schools, colleges and in care homes. We will issue you with our First Aid lessons plans, presentation materials and learning outcomes.
The majority of our First Aid courses are delivered on Saturdays and Sundays but we do undertake a lot of training during the week in addition to the weekends.
You will be provided with the most up todate materials, as well as annual CPD development. You will be supported via our exclusive Trainers group where we will keep you up to date with change legislation, new content and CPD opportunities.
In order to train with us you will require the following:
- Your own transport with business insurance
- Minimum of 2 years first aid training experience in paediatric first aid or a medical background
- An in date Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- An in date FAW Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance (in date)
- DBS (in date) Enhanced DBS if working with children and in settings
- Adult Training qualification
- Manikins – 3 adult / 3 babies / 3 juniors
- 1 full size AED Training Unit
- First Aid Kit for demonstrations
- Laptop & projector
- Excellent references
- Up to date CV