This course is ideally suited to workplaces where a risk assessment has identified the need for staff to possess appropriate first aid skills and knowledge.
This 3 day course is presented either at our training centres, or In- House at your workplace, under the guidance of our specialist First Aid at Work trainers. Using the latest training technique, it maximises learner recall and confidence, and meets HSE regulations.
Who is this course most suitable for?
All higher risk workplaces that have identified a need for comprehensive first aid e.g. light engineering and assembly work, food processing, warehousing, extensive work with dangerous machinery or sharp instruments, construction, chemical manufacture.
- Comprehensive trainer-led practical training
- Professional, qualified, and dynamic trainers
- Free online annual refresher
- Fully certified for 3 years
Our First Aid at Work - Requalification course covers the following subjects:
- Roles & Responsibilities of the First Aider
- Assessing an Emergency Situation & Prioritising Action
- Unresponsive Casualty (Not Breathing)
- Unresponsive Casualty (Breathing)
- Infection Prevention
- Severe Bleeding
- Shock (including internal bleeding)
- Minor Injuries
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Spinal Injuries
- Further Wounds & Bleeding
- Extreme Temperatures
- Heart Related Conditions
- Abdominal & Chest Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Bites & Stings
- Electric Shock
- Fainting & Panic Attacks
At your place of work: Our costs vary depending on the number of learners on a course - please call us for a competitive quote to discuss your requirements on 01282 550 215
At our training centres: £149 per person
There are no up-coming events