We provide First Aid for schools at a very competitive price. We currently train across the UK providing Emergency First Aid at work as well as the Full Paediatric First Aid Training.
Our Paediatric First Aid course for schools can be combined with our CPD accredited eLearning module for those that are working in the Early Years. You can be sure that this course meets the requirements of the EYFS and is Ofsted accepted.
All staff members will receive a certificate via their own eLearning log in for the Paediatric First Aid course
About the course:
- Flexible start / end times to suit your school and attendees
- All your staff can attend the same course
- Online course resources for those in early years
- Professional, qualified, and dynamic trainers
- Specialist Advisors to help you manage your In-House booking
- Fully certificated for 3 years
The First Aid for Schools includes the following:
- Roles and Responsibilities of the First Aider
- Assessing an Emergency Situation & Prioritising Action
- Unresponsive Casualty (breathing) – Infant, Child & Adult
- Unresponsive Casualty (not breathing) – Infant, Child & Adult
- Choking – Infant, Child & Adult
- Head Injuries
- Burns, Bleeds & Shock
At your place of work: Our costs vary depending on the number of learners on a course - please call us for a competitive quote. Please note that as a not for profit company we do not charge VAT
- 6 Hours of practical training excluding breaks.
- This In-House course can be run at times to suit you. We recommend starting at approx. 9.00am as this will enable the course to finish at 16.30
- Valid for 3 years
- Where can I do it:
- We send one of our trainers out your school and we deliver this in house. Please contact us to discuss our latest course prices and available discounts
Things you must know:
- Please ensure that you wear suitable clothing and appropriate footwear suitable for practical hands on training. We do not advise wearing a skirt as this may limit your capacity to engage in some of the practical sessions. Suitable clothing includes loose fitting trousers, leggings, or jeans. We advise trainers as suitable footwear.
- Make sure to bring photo ID - our trainer will request sight of this for certification purposes.
- It is essential that all learners bring with them a form of identification
- In order to fully meet the certification requirements all learners must be assessed whilst performing practical elements of the course, some of which will require you to kneel on the floor. Please ensure that you can physically fulfil these practical requirements. If you would like to discuss any of the aforementioned criteria, please do contact us.
Who is this course most suitable for?
Teachers in Early Years through to Year 6, Administrative and Students, Temporary Teachers, Learners of all confidence levels
There are no up-coming events