This engaging online course covers a wide range of essential food safety information and enables learners to gain a Level 2 Accredited award in food hygiene. The course has been written specifically for the Early Years sector and suitable to be undertaken by Childminders, Nannies, and all early years practitioners including Kitchen staff. The course is perfect for those who work in the storage, preparation and management of food within the early years setting.
Who is this course suitable for?
Anyone with an interest in food preparation and hygiene, Childcare Professionals, Early Years Staff
Information about this course:
- Interactive and engaging online training
- Study in your own time at a pace that suits you
- Fully certificated for 2 years
- CPD Accredited
- Nationally recognised qualification
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the legislation that governs food handlers
- Describe the various types of food hazards
- State the ways that bacteria can be controlled and killed
- Store and prepare food in a safe way
Duration: approx. 2-4 hours. Certificate valid for 2 years online course.
There are no up-coming events